RUBBER PROCESSING OIL (RPO)
Our Rubber Processing Oil products are of great quality and are Developed taking in to consideration the usage and product requirement.
Rubber Processing Oils are used during the mixture of rubber compounds. Rubber can be synthetic or natural and are used in the manufacturing of rubber products ranging from small rubber bands to huge vehicle tires.
Depending on the physical arrangement of the carbons atoms, Rubber processing oil are broadly classified in to three major groups namely;
- Paraffinic: these are used extensively in EPDM, Butyl rubbers.
- Naphthenic: Ideal for moulded articles, slippers, LPG tubes, floor tiles, etc.
- Aromatics: Mostly used to manufacture Tires, calendared and moulded sheets, Tread rubber etc
Uses / Applications
- Used during the process of manufactruring rubber products such as automobile tiers, rubber shock absorbers, footwear, industrial hoses, wire and cable coverings, flooring materials and carrier fluid or solvent in manufacture of adhesives, sealants, polishes and carbon black
- To improve physical properties of vulcanization to reduce the cost of finished rubber compounds
- Tyre, Rubber and Dhoop Industry.
- Used as a Lubricant in Rubber Processing.
- Used in manufacturing of White Oil.
- Used as a component in Ink Production.